Choosing a distribution
If all went well, you should see the Ubuntu boot options screen.
2. Choose: Install inside Windows
3. In the next window, choose the appropriate options and click install.
4. Wait for it to fully install and hit finish. Simple, eh?
5. Name it and choose Ubuntu from the drop-down list.
6. Choose the amount of RAM you would like to dedicate to running Linux. Choose about ¼ to ½ of your total RAM. I have 2 gigs of RAM, so I chose 512 MB.
7. Hit Next.
13. You are now back at the main page. Here you will click CD/DVD-ROM.
17. You will come back to where you started. Hit OK.