Must Read First : Hey Dear Folkz , We Got A lot Of Complaints That Some People doing froud by using Our Name So Be Alert!! Our Whatsapp Number - ( Contact us for any carding deals on this number ) We Don't Have Another Number Or Any Group Member's Number
Hey Guys.We Are Welcome You.Thanks For Visiting Our Site.All Of You Know Verry Well That We Are Popular And Exclusive FOr Carding And Hacking Tools.We Already Card At Least 1000+ product Successfully.Finally We Have Also Know How To Card Flipkart Gift Card Balance.So We Are Now Selling Flipkart Cash At Cheap Rate. Price Is Given Below.
- Rs5000 Flipkart Cash At Rs1500
- Rs10000 Flipkart Cash At Rs2200
- Rs20000 Flipkart Cash At Rs4000
* Freecharge (Read Why We Accept Freecharge Now)
* Airtel Money
Huge Note:- We Accept Payment First Then We Will Load.Never Say For COD (Cash On Delivery) Or Anything.
Must Read First : Hey Dear Folkz , We Got A lot Of Complaints That Some People doing froud by using Our Name So Be Alert!! Our Whatsapp Number - 7459949602 ( Contact us for any carding deals on this number ) We Don't Have Another Number Or Any Group Member's Number
Only Interested People Contact Us.Beggars Please Don't Contact Us.
Here is Some Terms And Conditions Of The Gift Cards From Flipkart:-
- 1. Flipkart Gift Cards ('GCs"Gift Cards"') are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd ("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
- 2. The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only.
- 3. Gift Cards can be purchased on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- 4. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. Gift Card payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers.
- 5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.
- 6. Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
- 7. If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- 8. If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- 9. Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
- 10. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit