1. Open your file Manager
2. Press "option" key 》settings 》check "view hidden files"
3. Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the whatsap folder.
4. Open "Media" folder
5. Usually the first folder you should see is ".statuses"
6. That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24hr period.
7. Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24hr.
8. To save the viewed file for future, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
9. Thats all 😊 😊 😊 😊
You can share to educate
- Install “Story Saver for Whatsapp” from Google Play.
- Tap on “Recent Stories”. The pictures and videos will be displayed in individual tabs.
- Select photos or video stories to save. Multiple stories can be selected or all of them at once.
- Click the download icon from the top.