Now here are two ways to do this.
METHOD 1: (MIGHT NOT WORK SOMETIMES)
- Copy the video URL (present in the address bar of the browser)
- For instance, here, the URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O07u7KdRVo0
- Now just replace the word watch with watch_popup and now the URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=O07u7KdRVo0
- That’s it. You are done.
1. Copy the video URL (present in the address bar of the browser)
2. Here the URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O07u7KdRVo0
3. Here O07u7KdRVo0 is the video_id.
4. Now, use this video_id as the following URL http://www.youtube.com/v/video_id?fs=1
5. Now replace the video_id with the O07u7KdRVo0 to get
Now, why should you use all this instead of signing in with your account?
Do remember that it is better not to sign in and watch videos as Google might keep track of your history even though the web history is disabled. Because there are sources which confirm that sites like Google use previous search history to predict the behavior and there by customize the search results, targeted advertisements etc.