This post will show the trick to fully use O.internet.org on mozilla firefox. O.internet.org is only for Airtel mobile users as there are restrictions for Pc / laptopusers to freely access it.
Follow the below steps to fully browse the restricted free basics by facebook on Mozilla firefox.
REQUIREMENTS1.Mozilla firefox Browser
2.User Agent Switcher Addon- download
3.Airtel Sim Card
User-Agent Switcher can quickly and easily changes your browser's user-agent to mobile. There are 26 popular user-agent strings to choose from!
Some useful user-agents are as following:
1. iOS: an Apple OS for iPhone/iPad devices.
2. Android: a Google OS for various mobile devices including Nexus.
3. Windows Phone: a mobile OS from Microsoft for windows-phone devices.
4. Tizen: a new mobile OS form Samsung.
5. Symbian: an old mobile OS designed by Nokia.
6. Chrome: a browser build by Google.
7. Opera: a browser build by Opera Software ASA.
8. Firefox: a browser build by Mozilla.
9. Safari: a browser build by Apple.
10. Internet Explorer, Edge: two browsers build by Microsoft.
After installing User Agent Switcher Addon- on the Mozilla Firefox. The interface will look like the screenshot below:
Choose the preferred Mobile Device ONLY.. (Apple-OS, Android, Windows, Samsung Tizen-OS, Symbian, Mozilla-OS)
Connect the Modem with Airtel Sim...
You are now browsing O.internet.org on Pc.