|How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock Without Losing The Data (Working For Non-Rooted Phones)|
More About This How to Trick:
How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock Without Losing The Data?
- Android SDK Tools For PC – Click Here To Download
- Android phone with USB Debugging enabled.
- Data Cable.
How To Set Up Your PC?
- Visit the page from the above link to download Android SDK tool for your PC.
- Now select “Other Download Option“
- Then download the first one.
- Now install and open the application.
- Then Select “Android SDK Platform Tools” and click on Install.
- Now your PC is ready to deal with the problem.
- Your phone must have “USB Debugging” enabled.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Your Android Device?
- Go to the Settings of the Phone.
- Then About Phone.
- Tap On Build Number 7 Times.
- Now a pop up will appear “You Have Now Become A Developer”.
- Then again go to settings.
- Scroll down.
- There you will see “Developer Option”.
- Open it and check “USB Debugging”.
How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock?
- Connect your android device to PC/Laptop.
- Now open the folder where you installed “Android SDK Tool“.
- Generally it is available here –Users>>App Data>>Local>>Android>>Android SDK>>Platform Tools
- Enable “Show Hidden Files And Folder” as the folder is hidden.
- Now right click on “Platform Tools” Folder and select “Open Command Window Here“.
- Or you can simply type “CMD” in the address bar and press Enter.
- First check your device is correctly connected or not by using this command “ADB devices“.
- Now enter this command.
- Now enter this command:
- adb shell
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
- If the command is not working then use this
- adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Now you are done.
- Reboot your phone and you will see that your pattern lock is removed.
- Comment for any query.